One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules To Signiture and avatars

Go down

Rules To Signiture and avatars Empty Rules To Signiture and avatars

Post by Luffy Wed May 12, 2010 4:37 pm

The size of the avatar must not exceed 200 per 150. I therefore leaves size correct.

You are obviously not obliged to choose an avatar from the gallery. A list of links will be added soon. You can send me the addresses of galleries that I will add avatars.

Your avatar should represent your character, do not change all the time (unless they all represent the same Me). For the Men-Fish, I know it's difficult to find an avatar that represents your character, you also have the right to take a normal human avatar but can not really represent you.

Signatures

No advertising in signatures! If you want to publicize your site / forum, instead proposing a partnership!

The size Your signature should not exceed 500 * 150 does not deform the forum or impede reading messages.

Thank You,

Admin Luffy
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1012063
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
Rules To Signiture and avatars Left_bar_bleue1350/1350Rules To Signiture and avatars Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
Rules To Signiture and avatars Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Rules To Signiture and avatars Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
Rules To Signiture and avatars Left_bar_bleue550/550Rules To Signiture and avatars Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down