One-Piece Role Playing Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style]

3 posters

Go down

DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style]

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:10 am

Location: Mountains-little bit of surface on mountains one can easily be thrown off the mountain.

Advange: DJ-dj can fly an expand his fighting style while smoker can attack stily

DJ post first

Third person style play!

Began
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Beli : 1042863
Experience : 6

Character Sheet
Health:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue7800/7800DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue8500/8500DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue6800/6800DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty Re: DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style]

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 am

okay then here i go

Suddenly Dj came across a man he obviously looked hostile and knew he was going to attack him he quickly got into his battle stance and took out 3 dragon shuriken in his left hand as he said "hehe its about time i start showing the dragons rage!" he quickly threw the 3 shuriken at the man aiming to stab him and he quickly jumped high into the air as his head turned into a dragons head and he shouted "taste this!! doragun doragun gogyua kasui!! (dragon dragon fire stream)" Dj then exhaled releasing a large stream of flames also at the man aiming to burn him to a crisp
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj
Young Pirate-Captain Of The Dragon Rider Pirates

Beli : 1035934

Character Sheet
Health:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue250/250DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue400/400DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue50/50DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thekingofdragonsdj

Back to top Go down

DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty Re: DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style]

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:35 am

Smoker looks at the pirate very hostile an angerily. He then see's that the pirate is the young pirate from East Blue Dragon master DJ. Humph he takes out some weird shaped shuriken an when thier thrown at me they melt at my body. I then look back smiling seeing the pirate head change to dragon. Large stream of fire is aimmed at me. The fire hits my body an on impact made a large smoke screen.
"You fool you can burn poison, you just make toxic air!" As Smoker said the smoker turned purple an everything the smoker touched melted. Smoker then lights two cigars. "Is this the best the Captain of the dragon rider pirates Got."
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue7800/7800DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (7800/7800)
Special Weapond Attack:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue8500/8500DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (8500/8500)
Devil Fruit Power:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue6800/6800DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (6800/6800)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 am

Dj quickly sprouted dragon wings from his back and flew himself away from the poison" damn it! this guy is a logia type user as well! just like Crocodile and Brother Ace! not only that hes made completley out of poison! hmmm....what should i do? i got it! if he gets wet his poison should run off!"" Dj then takes out his dragons doom scythe and lands on the ground around 4 meters away from Smoker who he knew his name because of his poison abilities" taste this! doom sycthe..doom fissure!!" Dj slammed the blade of the scythe in the ground and it fired a average sized fissure below Smoker in between his legs but doesnt hurt him for he deliberatley made the fissure small but the fissure cutted deep into the mountains which is filled with water within the rocks and the water is get Smoker wet" if im right this should make you touchable! how about this one! doragun doragun rasen enkou doragun kachuu!!!! (dragon dragon spiral flame dragon vortex)" after turning his whole body into a dragon of fire Dj stands on one foot and begins to spin at rapid speeds and forms a swirling tornado of flames around him when the tornado is formed he jumps out of the eye of the tornado behind it then flaps at it with his wings firing the fire tornado at Smoker aiming to singe him in flames of a vortex which should hit if water attack is correct
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue250/250DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Special Weapond Attack:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue400/400DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Devil Fruit Power:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue50/50DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 am

when i type in blue im talking in my mind
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 am

Smoker see's the water fling at him. After the impressive smart combo Dragon master dj makes. "Not enough to stop Fleet admiral Smoker!" Smoker then jumps in the air away from the water an then uses Genpou technique making him kick off the air making him float around in the air. Then DJ turns into a spining fire vortex an attacks him. Smoker stands an while dj is about to hit him he creates 3 hydra dragons, an one takes the hit an after dj's fire is exploded off by the one hydra the other two close in on him. "Humph!"
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 am

Dj looks to his left and his right and sees the two dragons after him as he smirked "Smoker-san you should know why my nickname is Dj "the Dragon King" Dragonia! no dragon can best me!"Dj jumps (or flies) above the two dragons while he is above him he takes advantage" doragun doragun doragun hira shuhou!! (dragon dragon dragon palm technique)" two spectral dragons heads made of fire form around Dj's hands he punches the air multiple times firing multiple fireballs at the two dragons heads aiming to evaporate them he quickly tears a peice of fabric from his jacket and wraps it around over his mouth and nose so he doesnt inhale the poison gas if hit he then looks to smoker and attacks again "doragun doragun maguma hakari!! (dragon dragon magma scales)" Dj forms dragon scales over his body breaks them and throws them at Smoker but then releases a fire balst making the scales small shuriken made of magma aiming to blaze up Smoker
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Smoker starts to now gets serious. He uses Soro so he can teleport behind DJ thus taking no damage. The teleport is in seeable in one piece, so theres no way you can see me. "I am behind you." " I then use Doku Gomu, i send big bubbles filled with poison an if pop splatters poison everywere, an if gets on anything act as acid an melts anything. If you excape i use soro again to teleport to you.
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

hmmm "Dj then turns around to see Smoker blowing some poison bubbles as he quickly reacts" i still have my mouth and nose covered from poison gas so taste this doragun doragun tsubasa of gogyou! (dragon dragon wings of fire)" Dj forms dragon wings made of fire from hes back and the bubbles hit the wings and the intense heat of the flaming wings evaporate the bubbles into a poison gas i wont inhale it for covering my mouth and nose with a peice of cloth like a tight bandanna and i forcefully flap my wings to get a bit away from Smoker " my turn! dragun doragun memori mashinhou! (dragon dragon scale machinegun)" Dj forms more dragons scales then throws them like bullets aiming to stab Smoker
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:21 pm

"Got ya," "Since your wings collided with my poison gum bubbles that means it splatters everywere meaning on you also!"

I win (I think)
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragoon master dj Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 pm

damn your poison gum bubbles! Dxxx
dragoon master dj
dragoon master dj

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoker Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:59 pm

finished
Smoker
Smoker
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Weapond Attack:
Devil Fruit Power:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luffy Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Approved Fight!!!!
Winner Smoker!!!
Locked an posted in finished battles
Luffy
Luffy
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin
Pirate Captain of the Strawhat Pirates-Admin

Beli : 1036863
Experience : 10

Character Sheet
Health:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue1350/1350DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (1350/1350)
Special Weapond Attack:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue1800/1800DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Devil Fruit Power:
DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Left_bar_bleue550/550DJ Vs. Smoker[not official][No killing][role play style] Empty_bar_bleue  (550/550)

https://onepiece-rpg1.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down